| TERMS AND CONDITIONS |
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘AMJ Watch Services’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 27, 43 Kirby Street, London, EC1N 8TE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Further explanations may be provided for specific pages or features of this website in order to help you understand how we, this website and its third parties (if any) interact with you and your computer / device in order to serve it to you. Our contact information is provided if you have any questions.
The DPA & GDPR May 2018
We and this website complies to the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and already complies to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which comes into affect from May 2018. We will update this policy accordingly after the completion of the UK's exit from the European Union.
- Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors or use the cookie control system if available upon their first visit.
Downloads & Media Files
- Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this website are provided to users at their own risk. While all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available users are advised to verify their authenticity using third party anti virus software or similar applications.
- We accept no responsibility for third party downloads and downloads provided by external third party websites and advise users to verify their authenticity using third party anti virus software or similar applications.
Contact & Communication With us
- Users contacting this us through this website do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use.
- Where we have clearly stated and made you aware of the fact, and where you have given your express permission, we may use your details to send you products/services information through a mailing list system. This is done in accordance with the regulations named in 'The policy' above.
Email Mailing List & Marketing Messages
- We may from time to time operate an email mailing list program, used to inform subscribers about products, services and/or news we supply/publish. Users can subscribe through an online automated process where they have given their explicit permission. Subscriber personal details are collected, processed, managed and stored in accordance with the regulations named in 'The policy' above. Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time through an automated online service, or if not available, other means as detailed in the footer of sent marketing messages (or unsubscribe from all Mailchimp lists). The type and content of marketing messages subscribers receive, and if it may contain third party content, is clearly outlined at the point of subscription.
- Email marketing messages may contain tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of subscriber data relating to engagement, geographic, demographics and already stored subscriber data.
External Website Links & Third Parties
- Although we only look to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website..
- We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Policy & Usage
- There may be instances where our website features social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms. You use social sharing buttons at your own discretion and accept that doing so may publish content to your social media profile feed or page.
Service and prices terms and conditions
- Prices of the services offered by AMJ Watch Services are liable to change at any time without notice. We also reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part of the service) without notice.
- We reserve the right to extend the turnaround time of your watch service, due to the nature of the service such as ordering or parts and testing periods. Should we extend the duration of your watch service, this will not impact the cost previously agreed for the service.
- AMJ Watch Services refuses to carry out any work to replica watches.
- We reserve the right to keep or dispose of parts or components (including glass and watch straps) which we have replaced - unless the customer has requested otherwise and explicitly agreed prior to proceeding.
- No work is carried out prior to confirmation from the customer, via email.
- Once we receive the customer's confirmation to proceed with the quoted work, the customer is fully liable to make payment for the full work carried out and any additional parts or components quoted for.
- If necessary we may send a watch, fully insured, to another location for specialist work.
- Once the work is complete, we will send an email to request payment (unless alternative arrangements have been previously agreed, in writing). If the customer does not respond after 7 days, AMJ Watch Services will attempt to make contact again via email and via telephone.
Pre-paid package terms and conditions
- AMJ Watch Services will not insure or take responsibility for any package sent which is not using our own pre-paid packaging. If you choose to send your watch to us without using our pre-paid delivery services, we recommend you use Royal Mail Special Delivery – signed for and guaranteed by 1pm.
- AMJ Watch Services refuses to carry out any work to replica watches. If we receive a replica watch of any type, a £15 +VAT charge will be applied for postage.
- Our insurance policy covers watches up to and including £15,000 and only applies to packages sent to and from the UK. Any package sent from outside the United Kingdom mainland will not be covered.
- If you choose not to proceed with the service quoted, your watch will be returned to you in the same condition it was received via Royal Mail 1st Class at no expensive, or Special Delivery for £12.
- You must complete the document provided with the pre-paid postage box to provide us with your name, email address and telephone number.
- You must take a photo of your watch within our packaging prior to postage and email it to email@example.com
- Please ensure you have noted the serial number before sending your watch to us.
- When you receive your watch back from AMJ Watch Services, you must refuse delivery and not sign for if it shows any signs of being tampered with/ attempted opening.